|Reference Site URL*|
Red Door Online Pvt. Ltd. is the owner of the Site and the Products displayed on the Site. eZmaal.com reserves the right to accept or reject the offer of the User. Products/Services and information displayed on the Site constitute an "invitation to an offer". The User’s order for purchase constitutes an "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein.
"Customer" means and includes any Natural person/ Legal entity/ Buyer who makes an offer to eZmaal.com for sale of the Products promoted or displayed on the Site, by placing an order on the Site and/or with eZmaal.com.
"Information" is defined as any information the User provided to eZmaal.com in the registration, buying or listing process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature.
"eZmaal.com" is the trade name for Red Door Online Private Limited which is a Company registered under the provisions of the Companies Act 1956 (Act I of 1956) and having its registered office at eZmaal.com, R-69, Opp. Juhu Beach, Juhu Tara Road, Juhu, Mumbai – 400049 (which expression unless repugnant to the contents herein shall mean and include its successors, assigns and administrators)
"Product/s" includes the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Site and/or sold by eZmaal.com through the Site.to the terms and conditions as listed herein.
eZmaal.com strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our website. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors.
In the event a product listed on our website is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, eZmaal.com shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other websites from eZmaal.com are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. eZmaal.com does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other websites.
"Services" means the services offered on the Site solely for the reason of aiding the sale of the Products.
"Site" means the internet website having the internet protocol address http://www.eZmaal.com .
"Manufacturer" means any person / legal entity, trade organization/s, manufacturer/s, shop etc. who has manufactured the Products that are promoted/displayed and/or sold on the Site.
"User" includes every person who accesses, browses, visits and/or uses the Site and includes a Customer.
1. Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. You are prohibited from purchasing any material which is for adult consumption the sale or purchase of which to/by minors are strictly prohibited.
2.If the User is registering as a business entity, he represents that he has the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on the Site are directed solely at those who access the Site from India. eZmaal.com makes no representation that any Products or Services are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access to the Site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. eZmaal.com will deliver the Products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any Products ordered from outside India.
3.These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the shopping services of eZmaal.com, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
4.All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees. The prices displayed are exclusive of tax, applicable in accordance with the law. All purchases shall attract VAT at the rate of 5%. In addition, Octroi will be charged if and as applicable. All such taxes shall be payable/ recoverable by/from the Customer."We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"
5.All displayed prices and availability of the Products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of eZmaal.com.
6.eZmaal.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a Product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed by eZmaal.com the same shall be credited to the account of the User and duly notified to such User by email.
7.In a credit card transaction, the User shall use his own credit card. eZmaal.com shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently shall be on such User and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the User.
8.On receipt of purchase orders eZmaal.com shall, in due course (depending on the mode of payment) dispatch the Product to the Customer. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the Site, shall not be entertained.
9.In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by the Customer (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by eZmaal.com for redelivery shall be claimed from such Customer. In the event that the Customer for any reason whatsoever abstains from honoring such claims of eZmaal.com. eZmaal.com shall have the right to withhold the delivery of the Product to such Customer and/or his nominee, in lieu of the payment of extra cost contemplated in this clause.
10. eZmaal.com shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of the Products, for reasons, including flood, fire, wars, acts of God that are beyond the control of eZmaal.com.
11. The User expressly agrees that the use of the Service(s) and the Products of the eZmaal.com is at the sole risk of the User. The Products of eZmaal.com are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. eZmaal.com its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Products it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Products, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the Site. It is hereby also clarified and understood that all warranties, implied or express take place between the Manufacturers and the Customer.
12. In the event that the product is found to be defective, the Customer can utilize the services of the Manufacturer, in respect of any guarantee, warranty etc. eZmaal.com shall not incur any liability for the defective product, but may at its sole discretion, act as an intermediary between the Vendor and the Customer. In such an event, if the Product is returned within a period of 15 days to eZmaal.com. eZmaal.com may reimburse the Customer or replace the Product, subject to the policies of the Manufacturer and eZmaal.com extant at the relevant time.
13. Notwithstanding anything contained herein eZmaal.com acts only as retail traders through various platforms (online web store, print ads, call centre, mail order catalogues, SMS. etc.) for various Manufacturers and shall in no way be responsible for any quality of Product, replacement, damages, additional cost , losses, expenses and/or taxes incurred by Users qua the Products. In no event shall eZmaal.com, its directors, officials, representatives and employees be liable for any damages relating to the Products.
14. Presently, the Service(s) are being offered free. However, eZmaal.com reserves the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities, in accordance with the extant policies of eZmaal.com at the relevant time.
15. The User agrees to use the Services and/or Products provided by eZmaal.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
16.When the User visits the Site or sends emails to eZmaal.com, by means of electronic communication The User consents to receive communications from eZmaal.com electronically. eZmaal.com shall communicate with the User by email or by posting notices on the Site. The User agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that eZmaal.com provides to the User electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
eZmaal.com and its suppliers, licensors and the Manufacturer expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of eZmaal.com or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to eZmaal.com. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the express written permission of eZmaal.com. The User shall not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. The eZmaal.com names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of eZmaal.com . All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to the User and do not in any way constitute or imply eZmaal.com endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. eZmaal.com is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, the User does so entirely at his own risk. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. The User may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for his personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to the User as a result of any such downloading or copying. The User may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of eZmaal.com or its suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by eZmaal.com ,one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to eZmaal.com and are protected by Indian and international laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of eZmaal.com and is also protected by Indian and international laws.
The User understands that by using this Site or any Services provided on the Site, he may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. The User agrees to use the Site and any service at his sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, eZmaal.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to the User.
eZmaal.com has made every effort to display the colors of the Products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, eZmaal.com cannot guarantee that the Users monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
3. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws;
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner of such right