Terms & Conditions
Red Door Online Pvt. Ltd. is the owner of the Site and the Products displayed on the Site. eZmaal.com reserves the right to accept or reject the offer of the User. Products/Services and information displayed on the Site constitute an "invitation to an offer". The User’s order for purchase constitutes an "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein.
"Customer" means and includes any Natural person/ Legal entity/ Buyer who makes an offer to eZmaal.com for sale of the Products promoted or displayed on the Site, by placing an order on the Site and/or with eZmaal.com.
"Information" is defined as any information the User provided to eZmaal.com in the registration, buying or listing process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature.
"eZmaal.com" is the trade name for Red Door Online Private Limited which is a Company registered under the provisions of the Companies Act 1956 (Act I of 1956) and having its registered office at eZmaal.com, R-69, Opp. Juhu Beach, Juhu Tara Road, Juhu, Mumbai – 400049 (which expression unless repugnant to the contents herein shall mean and include its successors, assigns and administrators)
"Product/s" includes the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Site and/or sold by eZmaal.com through the Site.to the terms and conditions as listed herein.
eZmaal.com strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our website. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors.
In the event a product listed on our website is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, eZmaal.com shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other websites from eZmaal.com are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. eZmaal.com does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other websites.
"Services" means the services offered on the Site solely for the reason of aiding the sale of the Products.
"Site" means the internet website having the internet protocol address "http://www.eZmaal.com".
"Manufacturer" means any person / legal entity, trade organization/s, manufacturer/s, shop etc. who has manufactured the Products that are promoted/displayed and/or sold on the Site.
"User" includes every person who accesses, browses, visits and/or uses the Site and includes a Customer.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, (i) words importing the masculine gender shall also include the feminine gender and vice versa; and (ii) the use of the singular shall include the plural and vice-versa.
- The terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar purport refer to this Agreement as a whole.
- The words "include" and "including" are to be construed without limitation.
The Agreement between the User and eZmaal.com shall be subject to the following terms and conditions
- Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. You are prohibited from purchasing any material which is for adult consumption the sale or purchase of which to/by minors are strictly prohibited.
- If the User is registering as a business entity, he represents that he has the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on the Site are directed solely at those who access the Site from India. eZmaal.com makes no representation that any Products or Services are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access to the Site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. eZmaal.com will deliver the Products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any Products ordered from outside India.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the shopping services of eZmaal.com, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees. The prices displayed are exclusive of tax, applicable in accordance with the law. All purchases shall attract VAT at the rate of 5%. In addition, Octroi will be charged if and as applicable. All such taxes shall be payable/ recoverable by/from the Customer."We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"
- All displayed prices and availability of the Products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of eZmaal.com.
- eZmaal.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a Product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed by eZmaal.com the same shall be credited to the account of the User and duly notified to such User by email.
- In a credit card transaction, the User shall use his own credit card. eZmaal.com shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently shall be on such User and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the User.
- On receipt of purchase orders eZmaal.com shall, in due course (depending on the mode of payment) dispatch the Product to the Customer. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the Site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by the Customer (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by eZmaal.com for redelivery shall be claimed from such Customer. In the event that the Customer for any reason whatsoever abstains from honoring such claims of eZmaal.com. eZmaal.com shall have the right to withhold the delivery of the Product to such Customer and/or his nominee, in lieu of the payment of extra cost contemplated in this clause.
- eZmaal.com shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of the Products, for reasons, including flood, fire, wars, acts of God that are beyond the control of eZmaal.com.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of the Service(s) and the Products of the eZmaal.com is at the sole risk of the User. The Products of eZmaal.com are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. eZmaal.com its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Products it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Products, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the Site. It is hereby also clarified and understood that all warranties, implied or express take place between the Manufacturers and the Customer.
- In the event that the product is found to be defective, the Customer can utilize the services of the Manufacturer, in respect of any guarantee, warranty etc. eZmaal.com shall not incur any liability for the defective product, but may at its sole discretion, act as an intermediary between the Vendor and the Customer. In such an event, if the Product is returned within a period of 15 days to eZmaal.com. eZmaal.com may reimburse the Customer or replace the Product, subject to the policies of the Manufacturer and eZmaal.com extant at the relevant time.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein eZmaal.com acts only as retail traders through various platforms (online web store, print ads, call centre, mail order catalogues, SMS. etc.) for various Manufacturers and shall in no way be responsible for any quality of Product, replacement, damages, additional cost , losses, expenses and/or taxes incurred by Users qua the Products. In no event shall eZmaal.com, its directors, officials, representatives and employees be liable for any damages relating to the Products.
- Presently, the Service(s) are being offered free. However, eZmaal.com reserves the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities, in accordance with the extant policies of eZmaal.com at the relevant time.
- The User agrees to use the Services and/or Products provided by eZmaal.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- When the User visits the Site or sends emails to eZmaal.com, by means of electronic communication The User consents to receive communications from eZmaal.com electronically. eZmaal.com shall communicate with the User by email or by posting notices on the Site. The User agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that eZmaal.com provides to the User electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- The User further agrees to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete Information about himself as prompted by eZmaal.com's registration form (including information being the "Registration Data"), as and when required by eZmaal.com.
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if eZmaal.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current or not in accordance with the Agreement, eZmaal.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate you’re the membership and refuse to provide the User with access to the Site.
- eZmaal.com will not be responsible for any damage suffered by Users from use of the Services and/or Products on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the Vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Copyright & Trademark
eZmaal.com and its suppliers, licensors and the Manufacturer expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of eZmaal.com or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to eZmaal.com. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the express written permission of eZmaal.com. The User shall not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. The eZmaal.com names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of eZmaal.com . All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to the User and do not in any way constitute or imply eZmaal.com endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. eZmaal.com is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, the User does so entirely at his own risk. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. The User may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for his personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to the User as a result of any such downloading or copying. The User may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of eZmaal.com or its suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by eZmaal.com ,one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to eZmaal.com and are protected by Indian and international laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of eZmaal.com and is also protected by Indian and international laws.
The User understands that by using this Site or any Services provided on the Site, he may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. The User agrees to use the Site and any service at his sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, eZmaal.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to the User.
eZmaal.com has made every effort to display the colors of the Products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, eZmaal.com cannot guarantee that the Users monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
The User Agrees and Confirms
The User shall not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- That the User will use the Services and/or Products provided by eZmaal.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- That the User shall provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of him. eZmaal.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation, such details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), eZmaal.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of eZmaal.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That User is accessing the Services available on this Site and transacting at his own and sole risk and is using his best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
- That the address at which delivery of the Product ordered by the Customer is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order the Customer shall check the Product description carefully. By placing an order for a Product the Customer agrees to be bound by the conditions of sale included in its description.
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner of such right
- The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless eZmaal.com, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, counsel fees caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to eZmaal.com or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of the obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
- The User is prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. eZmaal.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting such Users who are involved in such violations. The User agrees not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. The User agrees, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Site, on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either the User or eZmaal.com. The User may terminate this Agreement at any time, provided that he discontinues any further use of this Site. eZmaal.com may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny the User access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to eZmaal.com. Upon any termination of the Agreement by either you or eZmaal.com, the User shall promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the Agreement or otherwise. eZmaal.com’s right to any Information shall survive any termination of this Agreement. Any such termination of the Agreement shall not cancel the obligation of the User to pay for the Product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability of the User that may have arisen under the Agreement.
- The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while eZmaal.com tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. eZmaal.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. This disclaimer does not apply to any Product warranty offered by the Manufacturer of the Product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this Agreement.
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, eZmaal.com or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this Agreement. Without prejudice to the generality of this Clause, the total liability of eZmaal.com to you for all liabilities arising out of this Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the Product ordered by the Customer.
- If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the User and eZmaal.com with respect to the Services and the Products and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the User and eZmaal.com with respect to the Services and the Products. eZmaal.com's failure to act with respect to a breach by the User or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes arising out or pertaining hereto. The decision of eZmaal.com, in respect of any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this Agreement between the parties hereto, shall be final and binding on the User.
- Based on the regulations laid at different states, we may have to request certain documentation (especially for larger volume items) before we can ship your order. We request customers to bear with us. Your co-operation on the same is highly appreciated by eZmaal.com
Contact Customer Service
You Can Contact Us at :
R-69, Opp. Juhu Beach,
Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai 400049. Telephone No :
022-2611 0088.E-mail : service@eZmaal.com