- feel comfortable using our Site.
- feel secure submitting information to us.
- contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this Site.
- know that by using our Site you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and Site use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the Site.
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies" sent to your browser from:
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you're using
- the type of web browser you're using
Non-registered visitors of the Site are sent anonymous cookies to keep track of their browsing patterns and build up a demographic profile. Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our Site or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to shop online at any of or access any areas reserved for registered users.
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. As described above this will restrict the eZmaal.com services you can use.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you like:
- name including first and last name
- mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- demographic profile (like your age, address ); and
- opinions of features on our Sites.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites, which we do not own, manage or control and we urge you to study the privacy policies of such Web sites.
- help us provide personalized features.
- tailor our Site to your interest.
- to get in touch with you when necessary.
- to provide the services requested by you.
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement.
- contact you as a survey respondent.
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective.
- recognize your access privileges to our Site.
- track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings.
- make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly.
- help diagnose problems with our server.
- administer our Site.
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our Site.
- we have your permission;
- to provide products or services you've requested;
- special circumstances such as compliance with any processes of the court or court procedures, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to browse our Site. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. eZmaal.com reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your eZmaal.com account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time. Please use the contact information provided below for the above purposes.
Upon request, we will remove / block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this Site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
R-69, Opp. Juhu Beach,
Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai 400049.
Telephone No: 022-2611 0088.