Total Experience: 7-10 Years
- Project Management (co-ordinate for website development)
- Create Promotions and deal online
- Category Online
- Manages the day-to-day operations of their area; customer flow, site changes, customer reviews, offers, price changes, discovering and tracking site defects, etc. Actively monitors and identifies areas of improvement for the category, and prioritizes decisions based on ROI.
- Courier Tie-Ups and handle Logistic.
- Communicate with Logistic Vendors for prompt deliveries and receivables.
- Manage and add products online.
- Manage multiple departments as CS, Logistics and Operation.
- Interpret design inspiration and offline visual merchandising stories for the web to maintain consistent product messaging across channels.
- Ensuring flawless data integrity in the maintenance of the online merchandise catalog.
- To monitor and measure key matrix for the operation team.
- To maintain and report MIS on daily, weekly, forth nightly and monthly basis
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience of 2-3 year in E-commerce industry and Team Management is mandatory.
- Ability to work in partnership to achieve results.
- Ability to understand the market trends and creatively translate them into the online store.
- Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel) a must